Osage Roost
General Forum => General Discussion => Topic started by: Bulldogmikey on January 20, 2010, 06:12:00 PM
-
Ha anyone else noticed that when certain posts are viewed and the pictures load that it slows down your computer performance?? Wonder what it could be?
Mike
-
could be your filter/security setting on your PC. usually the higher the security settings the slower your PC will run when viewing picts. and stuff. You can adjust it.---Jason
-
I have noticed that the profile for member wiltznucs, causes slowdowns on my pc. I think that the video profile photo and the football game video are causing problems.I don't have any pc issues at all... until I try to view a post that member wiltznucs has replied to. I wonder if you ( wiltznucs ) could try changing your profile photo to a still pic. instead of the video feed, and also try deleting the football game from your posts. I think that this would solve some of the issues we are experiencing. Like I said before I don't have any problems until posts or repies to other posts from this member show up. Thanks for your attention to this matter. Hey Porter , could you let me know if there are still issues?
Bob