Osage Roost

General Forum => General Discussion => Topic started by: West Augusta on September 05, 2017, 08:12:29 PM

Title: Dang
Post by: West Augusta on September 05, 2017, 08:12:29 PM
It sure is quiet in here.  I sure do miss the old days when this was THE turkey site and there were 20 to 30 people online.  Lot's of discussion about anything and everything.  I even miss Bulldog Mikey and Porter.   *cry* *cry* *cry*
Title: Re: Dang
Post by: KYTURKEY on September 05, 2017, 08:46:17 PM
I agree Steve. It is quiet, and has been for some time now. We, as moderators, are trying to come up with some things to bring some excitement back to the forum. If you, or, any member has any ideas, feel free to contact any of the moderators.

Patrick
Title: Re: Dang
Post by: Nsselle on September 06, 2017, 07:39:38 AM
I agree its quiet, but at least there inst the drama and BS! I really enjoy this site and appreciate all the time you guys put into it!
Title: Re: Dang
Post by: PA Boxcall on September 06, 2017, 05:55:40 PM
I stop by here almost every day to see what is going on, I sure enjoy seeing the calls being posted.
Title: Re: Dang
Post by: Silverspur on September 07, 2017, 06:01:00 AM
Unfortunately social media is the new thing and Facebook, Twitter and Instagram etc. have taken over for quick fixes.  Plus some callmakers enjoy seeing themselves daily with there calls.  The world changes everyday and so do forums and other outlets to share ones talent.  This was a fun place and I think we all made a lot of friends through this forum.
Title: Re: Dang
Post by: firedup on September 10, 2017, 10:05:36 PM
Just like a bunch of old folks talking bout the good ole days.  ;D. But made some good friends here and sure do miss the activity and good fellowship  :'(

One thing that has really deterred me from posting Call pics and such is the hassle in just doing it. Gotta be an easier way. Uploading / downloading / copy / paste. It's a chore for a tech challenged old guy. Lol.

Miss the old days tho...