Osage Roost

Turkey Call Paradise => From the Hunter's Vest => Topic started by: Silverspur on June 21, 2017, 06:28:52 AM

Title: Father's Day Call
Post by: Silverspur on June 21, 2017, 06:28:52 AM
Irving Whitt was running a Father's Day special on 12 field grade calls that he made, I couldn't help myself so I ordered one. Its Rock Maple over Butternut and she is a good one.

(http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii105/rsmithpa/FullSizeRender_3.jpg) (http://s262.photobucket.com/user/rsmithpa/media/FullSizeRender_3.jpg.html)
Title: Re: Father's Day Call
Post by: B-Ready on June 21, 2017, 07:04:54 AM
That's a mighty fine caller Bob!! Congrats !
Title: Re: Father's Day Call
Post by: jmck on June 21, 2017, 11:07:17 AM
nothing like a gift from you to you Bob--and a Whitt call to boot  *up*
Title: Re: Father's Day Call
Post by: Turkeybuster on June 21, 2017, 08:39:43 PM
Congrats. Bob that's a good looking call.

Jon
Title: Re: Father's Day Call
Post by: Mmcdonald on June 22, 2017, 09:02:54 PM
Great idea Bob! Gonna have to remember that for next year, birthday, Christmas, maybe even my anniversary!!  ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO Congrats, that's a fine call.
Title: Re: Father's Day Call
Post by: Silverspur on June 23, 2017, 06:14:21 AM
Great idea Bob! Gonna have to remember that for next year, birthday, Christmas, maybe even my anniversary!!  ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO Congrats, that's a fine call.

Mike, Treat yourself my friend, the more I run this call the more I like it each day.  Whitt is a awesome craftsman and noted for his carved calls but this hunting call is awesome and I am grateful to have the opportunity to purchase it.
Title: Re: Father's Day Call
Post by: Jacobson on June 23, 2017, 09:10:56 AM
Congrats, I also missed out on those calls. *up*
Title: Re: Father's Day Call
Post by: Silverspur on June 23, 2017, 09:30:48 AM
Congrats, I also missed out on those calls. *up*

They were listed on another social media outlet and not on any other forum that I was aware of at the time.
Title: Re: Father's Day Call
Post by: Mmcdonald on June 23, 2017, 09:05:05 PM
You definitely got yourself a winner Bob. Congrats again!! Just got to figure out how to convince my wife she wants one for our anniversary.  *lol*
Title: Re: Father's Day Call
Post by: firedup on June 24, 2017, 06:41:01 PM
Nice call!  I heard about the big sale.....too late.  :'(