Osage Roost

Turkey Call Paradise => From the Hunter's Vest => Topic started by: B-Ready on March 31, 2017, 07:24:18 AM

Title: Blast from the past
Post by: B-Ready on March 31, 2017, 07:24:18 AM
I was going through some older turkey calls this week and came across a old Turpin call that I got in Nashville back in 2010.... It's a Butternut and Maple made by Charlie Parrish. I forgot how great this call sounded. I remember walking up to Charlie and started having a conversation with him. A guy to the right was wearing this little call out.... It turned out to be "K". I asked him if he was going to buy that call... K said no, but it's a killer. So it went home with me. We miss old Charlie around here... Maybe this post will bring him out and say Hi... If you have any of Charlie's calls go ahead and post them up on this tread.... Here is mine,(http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc505/turkeycall/image_18.jpg) (http://s1215.photobucket.com/user/turkeycall/media/image_18.jpg.html)(http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc505/turkeycall/image_17.jpg) (http://s1215.photobucket.com/user/turkeycall/media/image_17.jpg.html)
Title: Re: Blast from the past
Post by: firedup on March 31, 2017, 01:22:35 PM
I just spent several days hunting with Mr. Charlie and he is doing well.  I think is friend "ole Arthur" is messing with him abit tho.  But he is a tuff one! He did kill one brute of a turkey Wednesday tho....I will post some Parrish calls when I can get some pics taken.  I think someone who is all about pickle ball has a basket or 2 of em.  Its what I heard anyway........
Title: Re: Blast from the past
Post by: Mmcdonald on March 31, 2017, 07:21:55 PM
Cool box Brent!! Would love to have one of those.
Title: Re: Blast from the past
Post by: Silverspur on April 02, 2017, 09:35:29 AM
That's a great call Brent  *up*
Title: Re: Blast from the past
Post by: Turkeybuster on April 02, 2017, 07:40:16 PM
That's a good call Brent.

Jon