Osage Roost

General Forum => General Discussion => Topic started by: doublespurs21 on December 04, 2016, 04:22:43 PM

Title: hello... anybody home
Post by: doublespurs21 on December 04, 2016, 04:22:43 PM
   not much happening on here???? where is everyone??? *ride*
Title: Re: hello... anybody home
Post by: Blackfalcon on December 05, 2016, 05:32:35 AM
Hunting seasons seem to be quiet...it will pick up again! I've been busy in the shop but did make it out to enjoy the fall woods and slay some ducks turkeys and deer..got some good meat for the winter and made some memories with family...
Title: Re: hello... anybody home
Post by: firedup on December 05, 2016, 12:00:28 PM
Yep!  Been pretty SSSLLOOOOWWWWWW.   :-\
Title: Re: hello... anybody home
Post by: KYTURKEY on December 05, 2016, 03:16:48 PM
Happens every year this time. Between all the hunting season, Christmas orders, and guys trying get competition calls built, it slows down a bit. Plus guys trying to get calls built for UNICOI and Nashville.
Title: Re: hello... anybody home
Post by: ol bob on December 06, 2016, 09:14:03 AM
Couple more weeks and it should pick up Unicoi will be here before you know it, be great to see old friends again. *dance*
Title: Re: hello... anybody home
Post by: KentuckyHeadhunter on December 06, 2016, 01:01:26 PM
I never hibernate from turkey talk.  I'm still lurking around for sure.  I dont like when its quiet either.  Can't wait for Unicoi!