Osage Roost
General Forum => General Discussion => Topic started by: BD1 on January 05, 2010, 07:46:57 PM
-
Can u guys & girls post up some pics from this years show. That way I can see what I'm missing!!!! *cry*
Thanks Bill
-
Don't worry.. The Osage Roost reporters (aka Osage Mike) will be doing daily updates. I'll be taking mug shots, lots of call pictures and everything else that goes on. We'll get the low down on how SS Josh and his Cracker Barrel mistress is doing. I'm sure there will be alot of something going on *up*
-
Now Mike, Are you feuding with Josh for the Cracker Barrel princess? It sounds like the greened eyed monster is showing through those osage eyes! ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO
-
Now Mike, Are you feuding with Josh for the Cracker Barrel princess? It sounds like the greened eyed monster is showing through those osage eyes! ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO
No I don't think there would be any fighting.... they bonded right away. Talked about Cats, friendship, marriage, and not sure what else. She wouldn't let him out of her sights. Of course when you are eating with a medal around your neck... she probably got the wrong idea. Al did give a great owl hoot there on her behalf. She requested and he sure didn't disappoint!
I still laugh thinking about that night. She really did believe I was from Poland... and came across on a boat ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO