Osage Roost
General Forum => General Discussion => Topic started by: fargobox on March 18, 2016, 06:44:11 AM
-
Have ya got a couple names for folks who build long box holsters??
-
Billy Bush, Rodger Parks, Eight Hooter in Midwest turkey Call Supply, and maybe Jason Shaffer,aka (spring dragon) on here....
-
Scott I saw one of Jason's holster this week. Very well done. I've tried through here to contact him a couple of times and haven't gotten a response so if anybody has any other contact info it'd be appreciated.
-
Mike, yeah....can't seem to find Jason, his work is the best no doubt!
-
He is on facebook. I'll tell him there a couple of guys on here wanting to get a hold of him.
Patrick
-
Ok Guys, I have talked to Jason. He is unable to get logged in here for some reason. He did say to use his website timbercreekcarving.com to contact him. He also said he hasn't made any holsters due to losing all his leather tooling in divorce. He is trying to replace everything as funds permit.
-
Thanks Patrick.
-
David Ferguson has a buddy named Keith that makes some. I bought 2 from him a few years back.
-
Got any contact info Steve?
-
His name is Keith Smith and went by Tackman123 here. Only has one post. His email is tackman@centurytel.net
You might pm David Ferguson and ask for his phone number. I lost it.
-
Here are the one's that Keith made for me.
They fit a standard long box well.
http://www.osageroost.com/forums/index.php/topic,16349.0.html