Osage Roost

General Forum => General Discussion => Topic started by: Will on March 01, 2016, 06:32:10 PM

Title: Cabelas Gobbler Lounger
Post by: Will on March 01, 2016, 06:32:10 PM
I just received mine in the mail today and man is it comfortable. You sit low to the ground and lean back just a tad. Folds up nice too. If your on the fence about getting one I highly suggest it. I always used a camo seat cushion or pad from my best but always found myself needing to adjust more than I like. This thing is comfy!
Title: Re: Cabelas Gobbler Lounger
Post by: fargobox on March 02, 2016, 07:02:43 AM
They really are....I love mine
Title: Re: Cabelas Gobbler Lounger
Post by: BluMtnGobbler on March 03, 2016, 10:17:08 AM
Have been using one for a couple of years now, they are comfy!
Title: Re: Cabelas Gobbler Lounger
Post by: dreis on March 03, 2016, 10:44:34 AM
I agree!  They're awesome... Almost too comfy at times  *awake* *awake*
Title: Re: Cabelas Gobbler Lounger
Post by: firedup on March 03, 2016, 06:17:34 PM
Very comfortable and makes sitting for awhile a lot easier.  BUT they are on the heavy side if you like to be mobile. Another 5-7 lbs to carry around.   
Title: Re: Cabelas Gobbler Lounger
Post by: doublespurs21 on March 03, 2016, 08:46:29 PM
 you guys that use this,, does the feet/legs sink into the ground very much???/ than it will kinda be crooked to sit in,,,,,,,,,, *stu*
Title: Re: Cabelas Gobbler Lounger
Post by: Stoned on March 09, 2016, 04:17:07 PM
One of the best investments in my turkey hunting career. Been using one for several years and it makes sitting much more bearable. I have not found that the legs sink into the ground, has not been and issue for me.
Title: Re: Cabelas Gobbler Lounger
Post by: gbblr-killer on March 09, 2016, 05:17:38 PM
One of the best investments in my turkey hunting career. Been using one for several years and it makes sitting much more bearable. I have not found that the legs sink into the ground, has not been and issue for me.

good to know, I just got one cause here in Kallie every other tree has a nest of Ants in them and it gets a little uncomfortable when those little critters start crawling and biting... *aah*
Title: Re: Cabelas Gobbler Lounger
Post by: Porter on March 09, 2016, 09:47:15 PM
I love mine, but dang they do make being mobile harder...  I generally walk in with it and if I start moving around, I leave it and come back later and grab it.  Does keep my darn feet from going to sleep.. a major problem I have!
Title: Re: Cabelas Gobbler Lounger
Post by: BluMtnGobbler on March 09, 2016, 11:06:43 PM
double spurs, the lounger has pad lke bases on bottom of legs I havent had mine sink in.