Osage Roost

General Forum => General Discussion => Topic started by: Roughneck on April 20, 2014, 09:35:22 AM

Title: A good time in deed
Post by: Roughneck on April 20, 2014, 09:35:22 AM
This was a awesome trip for me got opportunity to hunt with Frank Monday morning . Even tho the weather was not the greatest I still had a great time out in the field . I can't say enough what a stand up guy he is along with a great call maker.I look forward to many hunts with u an I'm greatfull to be able to call u a friend . Me and my wife both had a good time an enjoyed the stay with y'all. (http://i60.tinypic.com/2j1argx.jpg)
Title: Re: A good time in deed
Post by: Porter on April 20, 2014, 10:34:23 AM
Fun times indeed... I am ready for my season to kick off to enjoy ole dcole and Darleen adventures :)
Title: Re: A good time in deed
Post by: West Augusta on April 20, 2014, 10:39:31 AM
Frank is one of the best to be sure. 
Title: Re: A good time in deed
Post by: GR8CALLS on April 20, 2014, 10:42:50 AM
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b339/GR8CALLS/untitled22_zps8eefe5e7.png)

You guys are trying to cause me neck problems!    *lol*
Title: Re: A good time in deed
Post by: gonehuntin982 on April 20, 2014, 05:59:57 PM
Glad you had a great time Neal  *cheers* Frank is a great guy  *up* Nice shirt Frank  ;D no bull thats a nice shirt !!!
Title: Re: A good time in deed
Post by: Porter on April 20, 2014, 08:09:29 PM
Glad you had a great time Neal  *cheers* Frank is a great guy  *up* Nice shirt Frank  ;D no bull thats a nice shirt !!!

Mike that is what I thought too... hahaha... before Bill fixed the picture I thought it was a joke.  Bet Frank lost a bet or something  *peep*

Title: Re: A good time in deed
Post by: Roughneck on April 20, 2014, 10:17:02 PM
Lol wasn't a joke I don't what happened with that. It was fine when put it on an previewed it .