Osage Roost
General Forum => General Discussion => Topic started by: B-Ready on December 10, 2009, 08:53:18 AM
-
OK ladies and gentleman I've seen alot of great players come thru our system (Kentucky Basketball) but this freshman name John Wall is the best player to were a uniform for KY since Dan Issel. The best part is he's wearing wildcat blue and not Carolina blue(Roy dropped the ball there,Wall wanted to go to NC , but Roy said no *cool*) Thanks Roy we'll take him. I know Wall's a one and done player and should be the number one pick for the NBA draft, This kid is a true Wildcat and
lot of fun to watch play basketball. GO BIG BLUE !!!!!
-
Yes he looked special to say the least!
Mike
-
Didn't see him play but heard that he was great. Don't understand why Williams gave up so soon on this kid, unless he knows something we don't. Time will tell!
Fred
-
Roy made the commit "sometimes the shoe doesn't fit" Maybe so, but if I was Roy I would have found some(shoes) that would fit ROTFLMBO
-
Go KY!!!!!! Gotta love them wildcats, and you are right, john wall is a natural!!!!
-
OK ladies and gentleman I've seen alot of great players come thru our system (Kentucky Basketball) but this freshman name John Wall is the best player to were a uniform for KY since Dan Issel. The best part is he's wearing wildcat blue and not Carolina blue(Roy dropped the ball there,Wall wanted to go to NC , but Roy said no *cool*) Thanks Roy we'll take him. I know Wall's a one and done player and should be the number one pick for the NBA draft, This kid is a true Wildcat and
lot of fun to watch play basketball. GO BIG BLUE !!!!!
The NBA Draft is tonight.... Should be history in the making. There could/should be 5 players for UK going in the first round (New Record) and John Wall will be the number one pick. "Go Cats" *bowing*
Brent,
-
You have to be special to wear Carolina Blue. He didn't want to play for Carolina, just a little visit like he did at UK. Good choice I say.
-
He will be #1 and it does look like KY will have 5 in Round 1. Congrats Brent!
-
5 first round picks!!! Sounds like UK needs a new head coach. Callipari can pay em, but with 5 first rounders he must not be doing much coaching.
J/K I like Kentucky, I just think they sold their souls hiring Callipari.
-
* hi * It's official ... *bannana*... The very first team (UK) to put 5 players in the NBA Draft in the first round *bowing* History is made with the best team to wear a UK jersey. RkLu... and not *wha* win a Championship. That's going to change and soon... *bannana*... UK is not rebuilding but reloading .. *dance*... It's not a matter of if, but when the next *cool* championship banner will be hung in Rupp. *up* As always "GO CATS" *bowing* *bowing* *bowing*
Blue Blooded Cat Fan! ;D
-
Congrats Brent! Will always be Bama fan but I love Kentucky!
Mike
-
That's some extreme talent going this year and it will be interesting to see how next year folds out.
Don't worry about UK not winning... Neither did the overall #1 team KU *cry*