Osage Roost

General Forum => General Discussion => Topic started by: Porter on March 05, 2014, 05:59:45 AM

Title: So I have some major revenge
Post by: Porter on March 05, 2014, 05:59:45 AM
in store.  So one of my smart friends decided to place some skimpy panties under my passenger seat.  Now I say friends because I sure don't remember any ladies that would have been in the car with me and taken any clothing off. 

I'm just glad I found them at work in my car and not at home... or better yet the wifey didn't find them.  I have some investigation to do now and I will get revenge. 

Those that know my wife, well I'd probably not had a lot of explaining to do as she'd probably kicked my rear without an explanation.

I'd blame Darleen', but he's not made the trip up yet and he gets along with my wife.  She's nice to him and ole dcole...  she thinks they are both angels  *lol*

I would have taken pics and asked several ladies if they were their's, but that seemed kind of creepy and more evidence!
Title: Re: So I have some major revenge
Post by: K on March 05, 2014, 06:51:11 AM
you probably just forgot about the extra pair you packed on you & Daryl's last trip to Kansas.. ;D
Title: Re: So I have some major revenge
Post by: Silverspur on March 05, 2014, 06:57:08 AM
Maybe it was Brent's friend  ;D that wants to join Osage Roost *peep*
Title: Re: So I have some major revenge
Post by: Lonnie Sneed Jr. on March 05, 2014, 07:18:32 AM
My uncle put a hair brush under my truck seat years ago that he had found  along the road, as he was walking back to the truck after a deer drive we had just made. About 2 weeks after I got home my wife found it. It was full of bright blond hair, my wife is a red head.  *fall* I liked to never got out of that mess. My wife never did beleive me until my uncle fessed up to it. He hehawed when he found out.  I still owe him for that one. Its funny now but it was not funny at the time it happened. This kind of thing is funny until it happens to you.  *lol*
Title: Re: So I have some major revenge
Post by: Morgan on March 05, 2014, 07:38:08 AM
We put a pair that was big enough to cover two states on a friends car with a sign that said " thanks for last night big boy"
Title: Re: So I have some major revenge
Post by: strutnrut on March 05, 2014, 08:09:43 AM
One of the guys i work with, him and his wife that worked at the same place as me and the wife. They seen my truck at Wal-Marts and she left a note under my wiper that said "You need to call me we have to talk". The wife was with me.... Wasn't funny either. .... Monday got to work and they were all laughing at me even the wife..... This reminds me I still owe them for that.. 
Title: Re: So I have some major revenge
Post by: ferocious calls on March 05, 2014, 08:23:07 AM
That kind of stuff can end a marriage. I would not consider the perp a friend. At very LEAST he would get a LONG time out and ear beatdown.
Title: Re: So I have some major revenge
Post by: Morgan on March 05, 2014, 08:32:23 AM
you probably just forgot about the extra pair you packed on you & Daryl's last trip to Kansas.. ;D


 *lol* *lol* *lol* *lol*

Missed that the first time....
Title: Re: So I have some major revenge
Post by: jmck on March 05, 2014, 09:45:30 AM
you probably just forgot about the extra pair you packed on you & Daryl's last trip to Kansas.. ;D


 *lol* *lol* *lol* *lol*

Missed that the first time....

codo's !!!!!!  *lol* ROTFLMBO *lol*
Title: Re: So I have some major revenge
Post by: Daryl on March 05, 2014, 10:09:03 AM
you probably just forgot about the extra pair you packed on you & Daryl's last trip to Kansas.. ;D


Now wait just a minute..........Mike, i swear I didn't tell anyone about that..... *lol*
Title: Re: So I have some major revenge
Post by: Morgan on March 05, 2014, 10:15:16 AM
you probably just forgot about the extra pair you packed on you & Daryl's last trip to Kansas.. ;D


Now wait just a minute..........Mike, i swear I didn't tell anyone about that..... *lol*

They had to be  Porters if they were skimpy.... ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO
Title: Re: So I have some major revenge
Post by: GR8CALLS on March 05, 2014, 01:18:43 PM
Sounds to me, like you whooped the panties off that six foot two beauty, in pickled ball!  ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO

Bill
Title: Re: So I have some major revenge
Post by: Morgan on March 05, 2014, 01:50:47 PM
 *aah* *aah* *aah*
Title: Re: So I have some major revenge
Post by: icdedturkes on March 05, 2014, 09:18:07 PM
Reminds me of the time in college I was at a bar with one of my roommates he was mesmerizing a freshman.. Knowing what was coming I planned ahead.. He came up to me and asked if I had a spare rubber.. Planning ahead I poked a handful of pin holes he would not notice being hammered.. 9 months later here comes the kid... We are still friends he does not know, nothing came of the relationship other than child support, but man the day that kid hits 18 I am going to lay the biggest GOTCHA ever on him.  *lol*
Title: Re: So I have some major revenge
Post by: GR8CALLS on March 05, 2014, 10:12:15 PM
Reminds me of the time in college I was at a bar with one of my roommates he was mesmerizing a freshman.. Knowing what was coming I planned ahead.. He came up to me and asked if I had a spare rubber.. Planning ahead I poked a handful of pin holes he would not notice being hammered.. 9 months later here comes the kid... We are still friends he does not know, nothing came of the relationship other than child support, but man the day that kid hits 18 I am going to lay the biggest GOTCHA ever on him.  *lol*

I'm not telling you what to do,..................but, that isn't, a good idea!  >!! >!! >!!

Bill
Title: Re: So I have some major revenge
Post by: ferocious calls on March 06, 2014, 07:59:00 AM
Reminds me of the time in college I was at a bar with one of my roommates he was mesmerizing a freshman.. Knowing what was coming I planned ahead.. He came up to me and asked if I had a spare rubber.. Planning ahead I poked a handful of pin holes he would not notice being hammered.. 9 months later here comes the kid... We are still friends he does not know, nothing came of the relationship other than child support, but man the day that kid hits 18 I am going to lay the biggest GOTCHA ever on him.  *lol*



I'm thinking you best take that one to the grave. Chaulk it up to the dumbest thing you ever did.