Osage Roost
Turkey Call Paradise => From the Callmaker's Bench => Topic started by: strutnrut on January 24, 2014, 03:19:03 PM
-
Going to bring some of these to Nashville. If any of ya'll want to play them let me know..
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c372/strut-n-rut/Mobile%20Uploads/2013-12/th_VID_20131231_072010_756_zpsr6gozozh.jpg) (http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c372/strut-n-rut/Mobile%20Uploads/2013-12/VID_20131231_072010_756_zpsr6gozozh.mp4)
-
Oh yaa, count me in .
-
Man I thought that was Si Robertson playing that call. ROTFLMBO..Dang good tuff Richard!!
-
It was 44 degrees inside the warehouse today if I could grow hair you could call me Happy Happy and That's a Fact Jack. ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO
-
Sounds like a turkey to me!!!!
-
Yes sir, would like to run while I am there!
-
Sounds good Richard!! *up*
-
That sounded great!...You sure can make it sing!
-
Sounds Good..
-
Killer sounds!!!
-
Finally got the sound file open- sounds all turkey Richard
Fine call
-
Man I thought that was Si Robertson playing that call. ROTFLMBO..Dang good tuff Richard!!
*up* *up* *up* *up*
-
Sounds great Richard, where are going to set up. I woulld like to play a few.
Mr. E
-
Most likely will being hanging out around Matt and Steve. Walking around talking turkey with friends.