Osage Roost

Turkey Call Paradise => From the Callmaker's Bench => Topic started by: Gobbler Commander on December 30, 2013, 04:02:44 PM

Title: One for this spring
Post by: Gobbler Commander on December 30, 2013, 04:02:44 PM
Remington gunstock walnut and cedar Road Hen
(http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j103/chuckscalls/P1221937_zpsb1c0345d.jpg) (http://s78.photobucket.com/user/chuckscalls/media/P1221937_zpsb1c0345d.jpg.html)
(http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j103/chuckscalls/P1221938_zps622d0b9e.jpg) (http://s78.photobucket.com/user/chuckscalls/media/P1221938_zps622d0b9e.jpg.html)

I call her the Pro Staff Hen
Title: Re: One for this spring
Post by: The Woodsman on December 30, 2013, 04:19:06 PM
Looks great Chuck!! I know how she sounds....

Good luck with it this spring!

Denny
Title: Re: One for this spring
Post by: drenalinld on December 30, 2013, 05:27:47 PM
Awesome looking call Chuck. When you get tired of her I know a good home for her in Arkansas. And I don't mean central Arkansas but the northeast corner of the state. I got to hear this one and she is pure hen turkey. Looks great with that dark holster.
Central would be good, too!  Lol
Title: Re: One for this spring
Post by: West Augusta on December 30, 2013, 06:01:01 PM
You did that one right Chuck.  That Walnut sure looks good.
Title: Re: One for this spring
Post by: fargobox on December 30, 2013, 06:21:27 PM
A goodun for sure and I like the black holster *up*
Title: Re: One for this spring
Post by: FullFanCustomCalls on December 30, 2013, 06:54:21 PM
Nice one Chuck.
Title: Re: One for this spring
Post by: doublespurs21 on December 30, 2013, 07:05:18 PM
some nice walnut, are you really cutting up a gun stock for this??? not a bad idea!!!!!
Title: Re: One for this spring
Post by: Gobbler Commander on December 30, 2013, 07:13:37 PM
some nice walnut, are you really cutting up a gun stock for this??? not a bad idea!!!!!

 I sure am blanks from Remington I got from a guy that use to work there years ago .Thank you guys !
Title: Re: One for this spring
Post by: limhnger on December 30, 2013, 07:23:41 PM
Man... I've got some nice walnut stock blanks. Would be nice to have one transformed into something like that!
Title: Re: One for this spring
Post by: Gobbler Commander on December 30, 2013, 07:43:45 PM
(http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j103/chuckscalls/P1301940_zpse497664d.jpg) (http://s78.photobucket.com/user/chuckscalls/media/P1301940_zpse497664d.jpg.html)
Title: Re: One for this spring
Post by: B-Ready on December 30, 2013, 08:41:45 PM
Real pretty wood on that call !! Great job Chuck!!  RkLu
Title: Re: One for this spring
Post by: mikey715 on December 31, 2013, 05:44:09 AM
Sure is pretty Chuck!!! *up* *up*
Title: Re: One for this spring
Post by: NYgobbler on December 31, 2013, 06:51:24 AM
Sweet...I like that wood combo! *up* *up* *up*
Title: Re: One for this spring video added
Post by: fargobox on January 05, 2014, 10:20:28 PM
I believe you have created a turkey killer Chuck and it's special with this one of a kind wood!! *up*