Osage Roost

General Forum => General Discussion => Topic started by: gonehuntin982 on December 30, 2013, 01:22:36 PM

Title: Happy Birthday !
Post by: gonehuntin982 on December 30, 2013, 01:22:36 PM
I was sitting in the shop and looked up at my picture of Neil D Cost and it dawned on me  BD BD
If Neil was still with us he would be 90 years old today Happy Birthday Neil !!!!!!

Mike
Title: Re: Happy Birthday !
Post by: GR8CALLS on December 30, 2013, 03:50:37 PM
Thanks, Mike! I was thinking about Neil today, also.

Bill
Title: Re: Happy Birthday !
Post by: doublespurs21 on December 30, 2013, 07:11:28 PM
do any of you guys have any stories about neil to share with us..??
Title: Re: Happy Birthday !
Post by: GR8CALLS on December 30, 2013, 07:42:05 PM
 I have some, but I can't put them in print!   *peep* *peep* ROTFLMBO



Bill
Title: Re: Happy Birthday !
Post by: waterdog on January 01, 2014, 09:22:13 PM
Happy Birthday Ole Timer! You created some monsters!!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday !
Post by: boxcaller on January 03, 2014, 08:36:27 AM
Happy Birthday Neil,.....       gotta a good story about Neil and a basehore box call one time.   But like Bill,.....can't print it.  *lol*