Osage Roost

General Forum => General Discussion => Topic started by: strutnrut on December 01, 2013, 05:37:14 PM

Title: Prices
Post by: strutnrut on December 01, 2013, 05:37:14 PM
Sorry to say this but I am going to increase the price on my Hen Box's. I know this may hurt me some but I have a lot of time invested and with the cost increase across the board I hate it but I must I have put it off as long as I can. As of the 1st of the year my Hen boxes are going to $200 with Snakewood, chalkbox, Burl Wood and Crotch Wood extra.
Title: Re: Prices
Post by: GR8CALLS on December 02, 2013, 01:38:48 PM
Richard

Well worth the price! They rock!  *up* *up* *up* *up* *up*

Bill
Title: Re: Prices
Post by: M Sharpe on December 02, 2013, 01:40:58 PM
That they do Bill !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Title: Re: Prices
Post by: K on December 02, 2013, 01:51:07 PM
i'd charge more than that....I hate making boxes.. :-\
Title: Re: Prices
Post by: strutnrut on December 03, 2013, 08:38:34 AM
Thanks guys I have really given this a lot of throught. I came by this hard. I just always wanted to be fair.  To bad our govenment doesn't see it the same way. 

K $200 ain't bad for a COPY. A cross between a Whitt and Cox......Would that make them a Whitty Cox ????
ROTFLMBO  ROTFLMBO 
Title: Re: Prices
Post by: Mjc21706 on December 03, 2013, 09:26:10 AM
I luv them and they're certainly worth that ;)
Title: Re: Prices
Post by: mikey715 on December 03, 2013, 01:49:54 PM
Great Calls Richard!! *up*
Title: Re: Prices
Post by: Spring Dragon on December 05, 2013, 08:52:13 PM
No need to explain buddy.  With inflation of current living cost and more... you got to.  I hate to charge what I do too for some items but you can't afford to give your time and work away.  You build very nice calls and worth every penny.---Jason
Title: Re: Prices
Post by: West Augusta on December 06, 2013, 10:02:24 AM
People don't understand the time and expense in making custom Turkey calls. Don't apologize Richard.  Just keep building those Hen boxes. 
Title: Re: Prices
Post by: K on December 09, 2013, 10:23:07 AM
Thanks guys I have really given this a lot of throught. I came by this hard. I just always wanted to be fair.  To bad our govenment doesn't see it the same way. 

K $200 ain't bad for a COPY. A cross between a Whitt and Cox......Would that make them a Whitty Cox ????
ROTFLMBO  ROTFLMBO 



I see the c0x...must have to h'Ear the whitt.. ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO

 *peep* *lol* *peep*