Osage Roost

General Forum => General Discussion => Topic started by: firedup on November 18, 2013, 07:02:56 PM

Title: Dang, Missed the boat again...
Post by: firedup on November 18, 2013, 07:02:56 PM
Looked this up on CareerBuilder.com I definitely took a wrong turn on the road of life somewhere..... :-\   And clearly live in the wrong state.. :o

Turkey Hunter
Average Salary $56,103

 Highest Paying States
 States
 Selected State
 Values
Highcharts.com


 Years of Experience

 3 - 5 years $34,000
 6 - 10 years $50,250
 11 - 15 years $43,400
 16 - 20 years $53,889
 21+ years $69,938
 Highest Paying Cities
 Select a city to see related jobs
 dallas/fort worth area $96,667
 greater atlanta area $80,000
 tuscaloosa alabama area $69,000
 lancaster pennsylvania area $69,000
 phoenix arizona area $63,500
 greater new york city area $46,800
 columbia south carolina area $34,000
 charlotte north carolina area $33,000
Title: Re: Dang, Missed the boat again...
Post by: West Augusta on November 18, 2013, 07:56:56 PM
I got that job in West Virginia LT.  I didn't I tell ya?  *lol* *lol*









I wish.