Osage Roost

All Hunting => Fall Turkey Hunting => Topic started by: K on October 28, 2013, 03:31:00 PM

Title: a young gobbler...
Post by: K on October 28, 2013, 03:31:00 PM
I managed to take during Tennessee's short fall season...


(http://www.jesseshunting.com/photopost/data/589/medium/993670_544515442290306_1908588661_n.jpg) (http://www.jesseshunting.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/28792/title/993670-544515442290306-1908588661-n/cat/589)
Title: Re: a young gobbler...
Post by: jmck on October 28, 2013, 03:46:40 PM
congrats ya ole dawg---
not Radio  ROTFLMBO
Title: Re: a young gobbler...
Post by: Silverspur on October 28, 2013, 04:04:39 PM
Jeff let you shoot that one *gobble*
Title: Re: a young gobbler...
Post by: K on October 28, 2013, 04:06:04 PM
jeff was probably scent checking the panty tree when I shot this one... *lol*
Title: Re: a young gobbler...
Post by: Silverspur on October 28, 2013, 04:08:33 PM
That ole dog (Snakeboots) can sure pick up the scent of things in heat *lol*
Title: Re: a young gobbler...
Post by: jmck on October 28, 2013, 04:30:56 PM
 *peep*
Title: Re: a young gobbler...
Post by: GR8CALLS on October 28, 2013, 07:10:43 PM
That ole dog (Snakeboots) can sure pick up the scent of things in heat *lol*

I'm aghast!   ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO

Bill
Title: Re: a young gobbler...
Post by: B-Ready on October 29, 2013, 01:08:00 PM
That's good stuff right there!!!  *lol*
Title: Re: a young gobbler...
Post by: jmck on October 29, 2013, 05:05:49 PM
ok Stoner  *wha*
aren't ya having "issues" shooting straight---ask Kenny what he does when he misses  ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO
Title: Re: a young gobbler...
Post by: K on October 30, 2013, 08:28:45 AM
last piece of  *poo* gun I missed with got chunked down a Tennessee hill side.... 8)
Title: Re: a young gobbler...
Post by: B-Ready on October 30, 2013, 08:40:21 AM
last piece of  *poo* gun I missed with got chunked down a Tennessee hill side.... 8)
ROTFLMBO....... 8)
Title: Re: a young gobbler...
Post by: Hobie on October 30, 2013, 06:41:29 PM
Nice job