Osage Roost
Turkey Call Paradise => From the Callmaker's Bench => Topic started by: Shadetree Callers on October 19, 2013, 09:54:56 AM
-
Here is another trough caller I just completed . This one is made from more of the beautiful cocobola from Dave Smith along with some maple and has a slate surface . The more of these I build , the more I like them . I will be carrying one in my vest from now on. This one is headed to a friend in Staten Island, New York and will hopefully help him roll some NY gobblers next spring !
Thanks for the look .
Bob
(http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz308/shadetreecallers/shadetree%20callers%204/shadetreetroughfordanrogan1_zpseb3d32b0.jpg) (http://s838.photobucket.com/user/shadetreecallers/media/shadetree%20callers%204/shadetreetroughfordanrogan1_zpseb3d32b0.jpg.html)
(http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz308/shadetreecallers/shadetree%20callers%204/shadetreetroughfordanrogan2_zpsf7917998.jpg) (http://s838.photobucket.com/user/shadetreecallers/media/shadetree%20callers%204/shadetreetroughfordanrogan2_zpsf7917998.jpg.html)
-
Great looking call Bob!!
Denny
-
Bob, that is beautiful
-
Another beautiful call Bob. Just got my pair yesterday and you've done an outstanding job on these.
Dave
-
nice piece of cocobolo there, you did a fine job on that one!!!
-
Great work as always Bob *up*
-
Good looking call Bob! *up*
-
*up* *up* *up*
-
Nice call. Looks like it would be a great add to the vest. *up* *up*
-
Very nice looking call
-
Another beauty Bob!! *bannana*
-
Beautiful