Osage Roost

Turkey Call Paradise => From the Callmaker's Bench => Topic started by: Gobbler Commander on October 13, 2013, 11:41:08 AM

Title: repost walnut cedar with video
Post by: Gobbler Commander on October 13, 2013, 11:41:08 AM
(http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j103/chuckscalls/th_PB131929_zps396dd3fa.jpg) (http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j103/chuckscalls/PB131929_zps396dd3fa.mp4)
click on the pic
(http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j103/chuckscalls/PB131927_zps9a3ecb3e.jpg) (http://s78.photobucket.com/user/chuckscalls/media/PB131927_zps9a3ecb3e.jpg.html)
Title: Re: repost walnut cedar with video
Post by: drenalinld on October 13, 2013, 01:41:09 PM
Sounds great, Chuck!
Title: Re: repost walnut cedar with video
Post by: West Augusta on October 13, 2013, 06:49:32 PM
Wish that I was that smooth running a box call.  Sounds good Chuck.
Title: Re: repost walnut cedar with video
Post by: The Woodsman on October 15, 2013, 05:11:10 PM
 ???
Title: Re: repost walnut cedar with video
Post by: Skeeter on October 17, 2013, 06:18:44 PM
 ???    ???
Title: Re: repost walnut cedar with video
Post by: ncturkey on October 19, 2013, 01:41:24 PM
Wish I could hear how smooth it sounds. Video will not load up.
Title: Re: repost walnut cedar with video
Post by: The Woodsman on October 19, 2013, 01:46:19 PM
I think he deleted it.....