Osage Roost
Turkey Call Paradise => From the Callmaker's Bench => Topic started by: KPcalls on September 19, 2013, 12:04:17 AM
-
Gabon and Striped ebony trumpets with transparent acrylic mouth pieces in amber and copper color.
(http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd15/tyrky270/stripebony2013_zps9a58f43a.png) (http://s223.photobucket.com/user/tyrky270/media/stripebony2013_zps9a58f43a.png.html)
(http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd15/tyrky270/2013-08-23132827_zpsb8020805.jpg) (http://s223.photobucket.com/user/tyrky270/media/2013-08-23132827_zpsb8020805.jpg.html)
(http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd15/tyrky270/ebony20132_zps3bcd227d.png)[/URL
[URL=http://s223.photobucket.com/user/tyrky270/media/2013-09-03135835_zpse3faaaeb.jpg.html](http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd15/tyrky270/2013-09-03135835_zpse3faaaeb.jpg) (http://s223.photobucket.com/user/tyrky270/media/ebony20132_zps3bcd227d.png.html)
Thanks for the look....
-
KP, VERY SHARP LOOKING CALLS,SOMEONE IS GOING TO BE HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY *up*
-
Yep, they are sharp looking horns right there!
-
very nice looking pair of trumpets, nice work.
-
Nice
-
YUP THERES SOME REAL NICE LOOKING CALLS *up*
-
Yep ...Rev Mikes right ..."
KP, VERY SHARP LOOKING CALLS,SOMEONE IS GOING TO BE HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY *up*
"
Great looking horns Kenny
-
Good looking calls Kenny.
-
Nice design.
Ralph *up*
-
Those look really sharp Kenny. Glad to see that you got some shop time in. I'm sure they sound well also.
Rick
-
Great looking calls!
-
Very nice.
-
Very nice
-
Nice calls Kenny
-
Fine looking pair of trumpets very nice work.
Jon
-
Great looking calls Kenny. *up*
-
Thanks guys for the compliments.....I had forgot just how much a pain in the arse the transparent acrylic mouth pieces are....but I do really like them for several reasons.
-
Sharp looking calls Kenny!! I do like the acrylic mouthpieces *up* *up*
-
Those look sweet . Very nice work Kenny !