Osage Roost

General Forum => General Discussion => Topic started by: Shadetree Callers on September 02, 2013, 11:03:09 AM

Title: Painting by Ravin
Post by: Shadetree Callers on September 02, 2013, 11:03:09 AM
 Recently I received this great water color painting by Dave Forsyth . He recreated a picture I had posted earlier this year of a big Ohio gobbler that I took with my bow . I love the way he put it together and this will be displayed in my house from now on . Dave was also gracious enough to send an extra copy that we can raffle off for the Benefit for Kinsley Armstrong ! Please send me a pm if you are interested in bidding on the painting . Thanks a bunch Dave , I really appreciate it buddy !! The frame in this picture was made by Jeff Estridge .
Bob
(http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz308/shadetreecallers/shadetree%20callers%204/daveforsythpainting_zps2d9dd00f.jpg) (http://s838.photobucket.com/user/shadetreecallers/media/shadetree%20callers%204/daveforsythpainting_zps2d9dd00f.jpg.html)
Title: Re: Painting by Ravin
Post by: JLCcalls on September 03, 2013, 03:58:38 PM
That's really nice.
Title: Re: Painting by Ravin
Post by: MadYelper on September 04, 2013, 08:07:38 PM
Congrats  Bob on a sweet piece of art work, that will be a constant reminder of a special moment!  *up*