Osage Roost
Turkey Call Paradise => From the Callmaker's Bench => Topic started by: dconstantine on July 16, 2013, 10:55:58 PM
-
I've been working on the new , DAKOTA EXTREME, HEN DECOY. thought I would share a couple pics. dave
(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g217/dconstantine/th_IMG_8848_zps02ee5993.jpg) (http://s57.photobucket.com/user/dconstantine/media/IMG_8848_zps02ee5993.jpg.html)
(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g217/dconstantine/th_IMG_9001_zpsb739200b.jpg) (http://s57.photobucket.com/user/dconstantine/media/IMG_9001_zpsb739200b.jpg.html)
(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g217/dconstantine/th_IMG_9042_zps7d40fee9.jpg) (http://s57.photobucket.com/user/dconstantine/media/IMG_9042_zps7d40fee9.jpg.html)
(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g217/dconstantine/th_IMG_8939_zpsc707fa9d.jpg) (http://s57.photobucket.com/user/dconstantine/media/IMG_8939_zpsc707fa9d.jpg.html)
(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g217/dconstantine/th_IMG_9045_zps3fc84c1f.jpg) (http://s57.photobucket.com/user/dconstantine/media/IMG_9045_zps3fc84c1f.jpg.html)
(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g217/dconstantine/th_IMG_9046_zpsab9c623c.jpg) (http://s57.photobucket.com/user/dconstantine/media/IMG_9046_zpsab9c623c.jpg.html)
(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g217/dconstantine/th_IMG_9055_zpsddeea2dc.jpg) (http://s57.photobucket.com/user/dconstantine/media/IMG_9055_zpsddeea2dc.jpg.html)
-
Dang you've got tallent!!! That looks awesome!!!
-
Simply stunning! Your work always seems to amaze me Dave. How can great get better? This is an example of that for me.
Peter
-
very nice Dave. the realism is fantastic.
-
Very nice !
-
Great stuff Dave, I have been seeing this on FB. Enjoy your work! *up*
-
Beautiful.....Thanks for sharing! *up* *up*
-
Mighty fine looking decoy! *dance*
-
Impressive as always Dave, great job! *up*
-
Wow Dave that is one good looking bird. "Pretty bird"
-
Man that thing looks great!
-
Very realistic looking. Nice work. *up*
-
Unreal! *up*