Osage Roost

Turkey Call Paradise => From the Callmaker's Bench => Topic started by: ghost5 on June 13, 2013, 06:22:46 AM

Title: More Short Boxes
Post by: ghost5 on June 13, 2013, 06:22:46 AM
I booked a show this weekend at the last minute and needed some calls so I put these together. The box elder call in the other post was going too but someone bought it so back to the shop I go I have another one ready to finish.


(http://i43.tinypic.com/2na5jr6.jpg)

(http://i39.tinypic.com/i4e17c.jpg)

(http://i43.tinypic.com/2v0nx8j.jpg)

(http://i41.tinypic.com/35cr95s.jpg)

(http://i39.tinypic.com/3531nyq.jpg)

(http://i39.tinypic.com/55qha9.jpg)

(http://i44.tinypic.com/339k9lh.jpg)

(http://i41.tinypic.com/i1i5hj.jpg)

Title: Re: More Short Boxes
Post by: West Augusta on June 13, 2013, 06:56:44 AM
Those are sharp Tommy.  Hope ya do better at this show.
Title: Re: More Short Boxes
Post by: turkey stew on June 13, 2013, 08:19:41 AM
Sharp looking callers!
Title: Re: More Short Boxes
Post by: jbuchin3 on June 15, 2013, 08:20:48 AM
Nice Boxes Tommy, That Elm Canoe is sweet!