Osage Roost

General Forum => General Discussion => Topic started by: GSLAM95 on June 02, 2013, 11:12:42 AM

Title: 2013 Spring season is a wrap...
Post by: GSLAM95 on June 02, 2013, 11:12:42 AM
2013 Spring Turkey season is now over and I have been very busy at work.  Today is my first day off in 16 straight days working 13 hr shifts.  *wha*
I have not been here on the roost very much as the night shift has been kicking my tail. 
Had a great time in TN and IL tagging out with 9 birds, only 3 of them were bowkills this year and I did not even get to hunt MO (The first time in over 20 years).

Hunted a bonus archery only hunt at Fall Creek Falls State park in TN and the pictures don't due the place justice.  I was weak on taking pictures this year compared to normal but thought I would share some.  Hope everyone had a great season.  I know I am in post season depression as I type this looking forward to 2014 already.
(http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h248/gslam95/DSC02984_zps3bef3bf3.jpg) (http://s66.photobucket.com/user/gslam95/media/DSC02984_zps3bef3bf3.jpg.html)

(http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h248/gslam95/IMG_0359_zps1a63b0d2.jpg) (http://s66.photobucket.com/user/gslam95/media/IMG_0359_zps1a63b0d2.jpg.html)

(http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h248/gslam95/DSC02946_zpse683ee49.jpg) (http://s66.photobucket.com/user/gslam95/media/DSC02946_zpse683ee49.jpg.html)

(http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h248/gslam95/DSC02943_zps1fe27ff0.jpg) (http://s66.photobucket.com/user/gslam95/media/DSC02943_zps1fe27ff0.jpg.html)

(http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h248/gslam95/DSC02940_zps11e776cf.jpg) (http://s66.photobucket.com/user/gslam95/media/DSC02940_zps11e776cf.jpg.html)

(http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h248/gslam95/IMG_0355_zpsabc00bfb.jpg) (http://s66.photobucket.com/user/gslam95/media/IMG_0355_zpsabc00bfb.jpg.html)

Title: Re: 2013 Spring season is a wrap...
Post by: GSLAM95 on June 02, 2013, 11:16:56 AM
(http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h248/gslam95/IMG_0351_zps00b72a4a.jpg) (http://s66.photobucket.com/user/gslam95/media/IMG_0351_zps00b72a4a.jpg.html)

(http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h248/gslam95/DSC02938_zps9fad1154.jpg) (http://s66.photobucket.com/user/gslam95/media/DSC02938_zps9fad1154.jpg.html)

(http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h248/gslam95/IMG_0341_zps12d98583.jpg) (http://s66.photobucket.com/user/gslam95/media/IMG_0341_zps12d98583.jpg.html)

(http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h248/gslam95/IMG_0339_zps704dffbd.jpg) (http://s66.photobucket.com/user/gslam95/media/IMG_0339_zps704dffbd.jpg.html)

(http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h248/gslam95/IMG_0338_zps2fdc64b4.jpg) (http://s66.photobucket.com/user/gslam95/media/IMG_0338_zps2fdc64b4.jpg.html)

(http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h248/gslam95/IMG_0337_zpsf59d7c17.jpg) (http://s66.photobucket.com/user/gslam95/media/IMG_0337_zpsf59d7c17.jpg.html)

(http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h248/gslam95/IMG_0335_zpsf5c9f5c0.jpg) (http://s66.photobucket.com/user/gslam95/media/IMG_0335_zpsf5c9f5c0.jpg.html)

(http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h248/gslam95/IMG_0334_zps367ebc2b.jpg) (http://s66.photobucket.com/user/gslam95/media/IMG_0334_zps367ebc2b.jpg.html)



Title: Re: 2013 Spring season is a wrap...
Post by: The Woodsman on June 02, 2013, 11:33:05 AM
Great season John! Super pictures!

I really like seeing the decoy spreads!

Congrats

Denny
Title: Re: 2013 Spring season is a wrap...
Post by: hunter22 on June 02, 2013, 11:44:03 AM
You had another outstanding season John. I love those pics. The creek and waterfalls look like they could be here in the Ozarks.
Title: Re: 2013 Spring season is a wrap...
Post by: Silverspur on June 02, 2013, 12:42:28 PM
Congrats on a great season and some fine pictures too!
Title: Re: 2013 Spring season is a wrap...
Post by: West Augusta on June 02, 2013, 01:18:57 PM
Another great season in the books for ya John.  You do it the hard way and still stack em up.  Congrats and see you in February.
I agree, nightshift is a killer.  Get some rest.
Title: Re: 2013 Spring season is a wrap...
Post by: MadYelper on June 02, 2013, 02:15:34 PM
Congrats John on an awesome season and unreal pics!  *up*
Title: Re: 2013 Spring season is a wrap...
Post by: Hookspur on June 02, 2013, 04:52:39 PM
Well done! Really enjoyed the pics, too!!
Title: Re: 2013 Spring season is a wrap...
Post by: gonehuntin982 on June 02, 2013, 08:19:07 PM
Congratulations John on an awesome season and some great pics  *up* Thanks for sharing
Title: Re: 2013 Spring season is a wrap...
Post by: turkey stew on June 02, 2013, 09:20:55 PM
Congrats on a mighty fine season! *gobble*
Title: Re: 2013 Spring season is a wrap...
Post by: ferocious calls on June 03, 2013, 09:47:05 AM
Whole bunch of fun there! Congrats!! Now how about those feet?
Title: Re: 2013 Spring season is a wrap...
Post by: GSLAM95 on June 03, 2013, 02:09:57 PM
Whole bunch of fun there! Congrats!! Now how about those feet?

I got you covered Kip....
 (http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h248/gslam95/DSC02997_zps358ad62d.jpg) (http://s66.photobucket.com/user/gslam95/media/DSC02997_zps358ad62d.jpg.html)
Title: Re: 2013 Spring season is a wrap...
Post by: Spring Dragon on June 03, 2013, 04:59:35 PM
ongrats bud on a fantastic season.  I know you hunt hard and it definately shows.  Good job.---Jason
Title: Re: 2013 Spring season is a wrap...
Post by: Turkeybuster on June 03, 2013, 05:04:26 PM
Congrats. on a great season best of luck in 2014.

Jon
Title: Re: 2013 Spring season is a wrap...
Post by: jmck on June 03, 2013, 05:10:07 PM
What a season- congrats
Fall Creek Falls- man, you were in my back yard- I was looking at your mountain from mine
Title: Re: 2013 Spring season is a wrap...
Post by: triune on June 03, 2013, 05:23:23 PM
Awesome season!  Enjoyed the pictures for sure.
Kenny
Title: Re: 2013 Spring season is a wrap...
Post by: Ferguson on June 03, 2013, 06:57:01 PM
 *cheers*
Neat pictures and it looks like you had some productive days off work.