Osage Roost
General Forum => General Discussion => Topic started by: Bulldogmikey on November 02, 2009, 07:24:11 AM
-
3 Favorite Movies Of All Time
1. Wizard Of OZ (Yeah I'm Man Enough To Admit It)
2. A Man For All Seasons (1966 version) Winner of 6 Oscars
3. Old Yeller
-
1. Caddy Shack
2. National Lampoon's Vacation
3. Escanaba in Da Moonlight
-
1. Caddy Shack
2. National Lampoon's Vacation
3. Escanaba in Da Moonlight
You and my sons would get along great! Add Chris Farley and yall would be best buds.
-
1. Caddy Shack
2. National Lampoon's Vacation
3. Escanaba in Da Moonlight
i'd have to add blazing saddles to that list.
-
The Green Mile
Tombstone
Saving Private Ryan
-
The Yearling
The Patriot
Chisim
-
Obviously.....................my mind is somewhere else.............. *peep* *peep* *peep* *peep* *peep* ban ban ban.......LMBO!
Bill
-
Unforgiven
Tombstone
Gran Torino
I'm a western loving fool!!!
-
Any Western with Clint Eastwood or John Wayne! *up*
-
And no guys I'm not sweet. Just sayin.....GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! * hi * * hi * * hi * * hi * * hi * * hi * * hi * * hi * * hi *
Mike
-
Obviously.....................my mind is somewhere else.............. *peep* *peep* *peep* *peep* *peep* ban ban ban.......LMBO!
Bill
Like Debbie does....... ban ban ban
ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO
I would have to say
Outlaw Josey Wales
Unforgiven
Castaway
-
Shawshank Redemption
The Mountain Men
Charles Bronsons movies
-
SHAWSHANK!!!
-
In no particular order
Cool Hand Luke
Kellys Heros
Last of the Mohicans