Osage Roost
General Forum => General Discussion => Topic started by: West Augusta on April 22, 2013, 12:55:19 AM
-
So it's up an hour early. A large coffee to go and a leisurely drive to the Pittsburgh airport. Meeting Rickey and David at DFW at 12:30. Turkey s gonna die.
-
Good luck man!!! I'm headed to Northern MO to start week two of the MO season!!!
-
I'm at my gate two hours early. TSA has my shotgun. No issues so far.
Good luck Mike.
-
Good luck to y'all hope you have a great hunt we have to wait until Sat.
Jon
-
*ride* *ride*
Good Luck!!!!!!!
-
Good luck Steve, put a foot on the head
-
Good luck Guys !! Take no prisoners !! Hunt safe *up*
-
good luck guys
hope ya'll have a great time and are in the turkey birds from daylight till dawn
-
Good luck to ya all. Been hearing some good reports from TX!
-
Good luck guy's. Put the hammer down on them. RkLu RkLu RkLu
-
Steve, I'm headed out on Tuesday morning for 3 days chasing Rios up in the Quanah, TX area. All reports say lots of birds, hens starting to nest, Gobblers should be really lonely later in the day. Good luck to you guys, I feel the same way, Turkeys are gonna DIE....
Roy
-
*up*
GOOD LUCK AND BE SAFE....
-
Good luck to you guys! Leave us late travelers a few... ;)