Osage Roost

General Forum => General Discussion => Topic started by: trb136 on March 11, 2013, 06:42:45 PM

Title: a few turkeys (Video) :)
Post by: trb136 on March 11, 2013, 06:42:45 PM
just a few turkeys I videoed...This is a short clip i took with my phone  the whole video was 30 minutes of some unreal hen talk!!  I learned alot jus listening..
Title: Re: a few turkeys (Video) :)
Post by: jmck on March 11, 2013, 09:11:19 PM
alright bro---
looks like ya need some BACK UP
Just call and I am at your service  ;)
Title: Re: a few turkeys (Video) :)
Post by: dreis on March 11, 2013, 09:22:33 PM
alright bro---
looks like ya need some BACK UP
Just call and I am at your service  ;)

I'll drive down to your place Jeff and we'll ride to Bullock's together   *bannana*
Title: Re: a few turkeys (Video) :)
Post by: mikey715 on March 11, 2013, 11:22:04 PM
Need any help????? *up*
Title: Re: a few turkeys (Video) :)
Post by: Silverspur on March 12, 2013, 01:06:11 AM
Tim, I enjoyed that tease, I need more....hehehe. I told ya I think I can get an out of state license and its only a 9 hour drive to your place.  Looks like another quick spring for you and your daughter.  Good luck my friend!