Osage Roost

General Forum => General Discussion => Topic started by: superstrutter on February 23, 2013, 06:39:03 PM

Title: BREAKFAST
Post by: superstrutter on February 23, 2013, 06:39:03 PM
Hey PA boys lets all try to get together for some breakfast and some turkey calling and maybe even telling some hunting stories. If anyone would be interested let me know. *cheers*
Title: Re: BREAKFAST
Post by: Turkeybuster on February 24, 2013, 07:46:02 AM
Count me in!   *dance*
Title: Re: BREAKFAST
Post by: lonnielou688 on February 24, 2013, 07:52:25 AM
I'm warm to that idea, especially if it involves some pon haus and fresh sausage !!             :grouphug:
Title: Re: BREAKFAST
Post by: dreis on February 24, 2013, 08:56:46 AM
I'd be in depending on the location
Title: Re: BREAKFAST
Post by: letinmfly on February 24, 2013, 09:07:35 AM
Where and when will it take place?
Title: Re: BREAKFAST
Post by: Zumer on February 24, 2013, 09:17:46 AM
I'm in...
Title: Re: BREAKFAST
Post by: Hobie on February 24, 2013, 05:08:10 PM
I'm in
Title: Re: BREAKFAST
Post by: dreis on February 24, 2013, 07:03:00 PM
Where's everyone from?  Maybe we can find a location central to everyone...
Title: Re: BREAKFAST
Post by: Silverspur on February 24, 2013, 08:31:42 PM
Might be intereseted if the date is before March 25th after that it would have to be after turkey season. Turkeybuster, I may invited McKamey and he should run his new bear call *lol*
Title: Re: BREAKFAST
Post by: muzzleman on February 25, 2013, 07:21:39 AM
Depends where it is at and when I'm from central Pa
Title: Re: BREAKFAST
Post by: superstrutter on February 25, 2013, 03:12:53 PM
I'm from Lebanon county myself, I'm not sure about everyone else. Last time we ate at Old Country Buffet in Harrisburg, by the Gander Mountain. Golden Corral, in Lebanon, has a awesome breakfast buffet as well. We can all put our heads together and come up with something, I'm sure! *up*
Title: Re: BREAKFAST
Post by: Turkeybuster on February 26, 2013, 04:20:25 PM
Might be intereseted if the date is before March 25th after that it would have to be after turkey season. Turkeybuster, I may invited McKamey and he should run his new bear call *lol*

That definately works infact twice in one day It tells ya something.  *lol*

Jon
Title: Re: BREAKFAST
Post by: Spring Dragon on February 26, 2013, 10:57:08 PM
Man I'd love to but I am from jefferson Co. and Harrisburg is a long way for a breakfast. Wonder if we PA boyz could set up some sort of a call gathering over a week-end or something....like the southern folk do with thier pig-pic'n.  I mean with all the PA folks into calls and call making why not??  After all we all know where the best call makers and the biggest call making heritage is from anyways right. *peep* *peep*
Title: Re: BREAKFAST
Post by: GR8CALLS on February 27, 2013, 03:15:31 PM
LOL.........Jason..........not VA??  *peep* If McKamey is going to bring a Bear call, that would be a show, not to miss!  ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO

Bill
Title: Re: BREAKFAST
Post by: jmck on February 27, 2013, 05:29:49 PM
Bill
Jon has the "BEAR call"
field tested and proven,,,, *peep* *peep* *peep*
 
Title: Re: BREAKFAST
Post by: Turkeybuster on February 27, 2013, 08:27:28 PM
Yep and a good one at that tooth mark's and all!

Jon
Title: Re: BREAKFAST
Post by: Spring Dragon on February 27, 2013, 09:50:17 PM
I nominate Zummer and his place for a gathering.  That ol'tard has nothing better to do anyways. *peep* *cheers*---Jason
Title: Re: BREAKFAST
Post by: Zumer on February 28, 2013, 06:04:49 AM
I nominate Zummer and his place for a gathering.  That ol'tard has nothing better to do anyways. *peep* *cheers*---Jason
  ROTFLMBO

      If the meeting is at my place, we won't be eating breakfast........

          I make the best peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, you've EVER tasted.... ;)

          I will make sure there is plenty of COLD Yingling to wash down the PB & J...

          Anyone want to party ?? We'll do it AFTER turkey season, say June or July???

Title: Re: BREAKFAST
Post by: muzzleman on February 28, 2013, 12:35:28 PM
You say the word . I can Cook, I could Deep fry a Turkey  , An I have lots Of fresh Sausage, or we could have A Fish Fry  What ever Let Me Know. Isn't your Camp in Centre County ?
Title: Re: BREAKFAST
Post by: Spring Dragon on February 28, 2013, 12:53:56 PM
Yeah, now we're talking....Zummer's camp!  I can bring some deer roast and back straps too.  Cook'm up over a fire my style...make your mouth water ;)  Heck, I'll contribute anyways I can.---Jason