Osage Roost
Turkey Call Paradise => From the Callmaker's Bench => Topic started by: cedarbox on December 29, 2012, 05:57:21 PM
-
I have this one for sale on ebay.
Thank for looking
Bobby
http://www.ebay.com/itm/turkey-call-hand-made-cedar-slate-/121044982135?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c2ed7d977
-
That is a fine looking call you made there nice work.
Jon RkLu
-
Very nice looking call with some fantastic art work!!
-
Very nice looking call!
-
A sweetheart of a call with some very nice artwork! *up*
-
Very nice looking call with some fantastic art work!!
*up*
-
Bobby Ray didn't win two National Championships because he works with his eyes closed, there are few if any, that I am aware, who are more naturally talented, but then he does burn on the easy *bannana* ROTFLMBO wood--Cedar.
Bobby Ray, more stellar work *up* *up*and I like the whole presentation as well. Your striker design is simply quite special from tip to top!!
-
great looking call.
TRKYHTR
-
*up* *up*
-
Very nice! *up*
-
That is awesome!
-
That sure is a pretty one Bobby. Great work as usual. *up* *up* USA