Osage Roost

Turkey Call Paradise => From the Callmaker's Bench => Topic started by: Ravin on November 19, 2012, 07:44:55 PM

Title: Double Take
Post by: Ravin on November 19, 2012, 07:44:55 PM
Shadowed Rattler on Grandis w/Cypress and walnut ends. Walnut base with cherry back. Thought I heard western theme. Thanks for looking. sorry no snake bite kit comes with it. *lol* (http://i1355.photobucket.com/albums/q718/ravin39/Double_Take.jpg)
Title: Re: Double Take
Post by: turkey stew on November 19, 2012, 08:21:37 PM
Good ol nasty rattlesnake!
Title: Re: Double Take
Post by: fargobox on November 20, 2012, 07:13:10 PM
Love it, but I'll bet ole Snakeboots will even ba afraid to reply on this one--he hates rattlers all ways.  Nice work for sure.
Title: Re: Double Take
Post by: rocfish13 on November 20, 2012, 07:25:31 PM
Sharp looking caller!  *up* *up*   
Title: Re: Double Take
Post by: jmck on November 20, 2012, 07:51:00 PM
another FINE looking work----
just dont like snakes  *peep*
Title: Re: Double Take
Post by: Ravin on November 20, 2012, 07:55:44 PM
Thanks. A friend of mine at work got bit a month ago so I thought I'd do one as a reminder to look before stepping or sitting in that nice spot.
Title: Re: Double Take
Post by: Shadetree Callers on November 21, 2012, 07:48:40 AM
 *up* *up*