Osage Roost
Turkey Call Paradise => From the Callmaker's Bench => Topic started by: hunter62 on November 03, 2012, 02:05:19 PM
-
Hey Scott I opened the box and a turkey hen flew out and roosted right on my jet lath so i had to work her
man she sounds good slate over slate 3 inch thank you for the nice wood !!!!!This call will be my new tree hen design.
(http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j103/chuckscalls/PC041739.jpg)
(http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j103/chuckscalls/PC041740.jpg)
-
Nice looking call, and love the wood! *up*
-
Check it out Chuck!!!!
Looks great!
-
Looks good!
-
sweet!
-
good looking call
-
good looking call
*up*
-
Why Mr. Anderson, I have no idea what you are talking about, *lol*but that folks is a good looking caller! *up*
-
I like that!!!! *up* *up*
-
That is sweet Chuck. I think you are teasing again.
-
Very nice work Chuck. I sure like the pot style and the wood.
-
One of these days I wanna get my hands on one of those. Very nice. You can tease Rickey all you want.
-
thats some really unique looking Maple
good looking pot !!!!!
-
Good stuff Chuck !! Nice !! *up*
-
*up*
-
I like that!!!! *up* *up*
*up*
-
Thank you guys appreciate the nice comments .
-
beautiful call, and she sounds super sweet
-
*up*
Awesome!! Great wood!
-
Looks good!
X2 *up* *up*