Osage Roost

Turkey Call Paradise => From the Callmaker's Bench => Topic started by: callmakerman on October 18, 2012, 08:48:22 PM

Title: Don't know why..
Post by: callmakerman on October 18, 2012, 08:48:22 PM
I never thought of this before. Since I've been hunting with Turpins I have had a chalk box in the call but before this I used a plastic bag to hold my chalk till now. This is another one of those scap wood deals that I came up with tonight that worked out really nice. The chalk holders are made from Sycamore and Ambrosia Maple with turned Maple plugs. (http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a336/callmakerman/Bikepics022_zps7945482c.jpg) Once again thanx for the look.
Title: Re: Don't know why..
Post by: Yankee on October 19, 2012, 05:43:52 AM
Good idea...  *cool*
Title: Re: Don't know why..
Post by: trumpetman on October 19, 2012, 09:22:03 AM
looks good Bill
Title: Re: Don't know why..
Post by: turkey stew on October 19, 2012, 07:52:40 PM
Nice!
Title: Re: Don't know why..
Post by: jobugg on October 20, 2012, 08:16:03 AM
 *up*
Title: Re: Don't know why..
Post by: trb136 on October 20, 2012, 08:49:27 AM
Good Idea!
Title: Re: Don't know why..
Post by: jbuchin3 on October 20, 2012, 02:25:33 PM
necessity is the mother of invention!!!  Nice work!
Title: Re: Don't know why..
Post by: jmck on October 20, 2012, 06:49:36 PM
neat little package