Osage Roost
Turkey Call Paradise => From the Callmaker's Bench => Topic started by: callmakerman on October 18, 2012, 08:43:13 PM
-
I have a friend who has small hands and asked if I could make something smaller than the standard size Turpin. I've been working on it when ever the mood strikes and today was one of those days. This box is only an inch shorter than the full size and a half inch bigger than the LiL Turp I made awhile back. I really like this calls sound and it does fit in my hand nice. The combo is Macasser Ebony over some wormy Chestnut and the chalk box is Cedar with a turned Sycamore plug. (http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a336/callmakerman/Bikepics021_zpsa39623d3.jpg) (http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a336/callmakerman/Bikepics013_zps3e6bcf7e.jpg) Thanx for the look.
-
Nice...
-
Great looking call and chalk box Bill.
-
Great looking call and chalk box Bill.
X 2! *dance*
-
That call look's like a real turkey killer nice work.
Jon
-
Looks good! And sounds good too!!! *up*
-
That is a good looking caller.
-
That is nice looking Bill!
-
nice looking Turpin Bill ill have to post a picture of the fine Turpin you gave me *up* i'm a little ssssssssllllllllllllloooooooooooowwwwww at getting things like that done *lol*
-
very nice *up*
-
Very Nice
-
Looks good Bill!
-
Great looking call!
-
Thanx guys. I think this one is going out for an afternoon walk in the woods.