Osage Roost
Turkey Call Paradise => From the Callmaker's Bench => Topic started by: TRKYHTR on September 19, 2012, 05:49:08 PM
-
This is a Poplar box with a Walnut lid and bottom with Walnut inlays on the box. I didn't inlay the lid because it was so pretty. Heading out to a new home for a young man.
TRKYHTR
(http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff214/trkyhtr/Turkey%20calls/009_zpseab37bff.jpg)
(http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff214/trkyhtr/Turkey%20calls/006_zps99421d3f.jpg)
(http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff214/trkyhtr/Turkey%20calls/005_zps24e2a77a.jpg)
(http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff214/trkyhtr/Turkey%20calls/002_zps75dc27f1.jpg)
-
That is some pretty wood Joe!! Nice Job!! *up*
-
another fine one outta Joes shop.
That is a super looking lid on that call Joe
-
That 's A sweet call!...Good job!
-
This call is going to make the little guy very happy!
The short version of the story is our son has been on a tear throughout the Midwest Competitive Calling Circuit this summer. He was doing well, but since putting on a <13>< hat he's been making them boxes smoke. It just so happens Joe had lucky #13 in his boxes coming up, and the little guy had to have it.
Thanks Joe, we can't wait to get it!
Here's an article and a clip from his last contest.
http://victoryoutdoormedia.com/king-kaller-calling-contest-results-curtis-goettsch/
&feature=colike
CW
-
Great stuff! He is a heck of a caller! Thanks for sharing. Nice box, Joe!
-
Joe, I hear you had a blood tranfusion and they messed up and gave you blood from a turkey. *lol*
Nice looking and sounding calls! *up*
-
Good looking call. I would love to have a pile of walnut figured like that. Been holding off using poplar for sides but I keep seeing you guys use it so I guess it is time to give it a try.
-
very nice *ride*
-
Sharp looking shortbox!