Osage Roost
Turkey Call Paradise => From the Callmaker's Bench => Topic started by: trb136 on August 31, 2012, 06:17:45 PM
-
I jus finished the tuning on these 2, Redheart and Black Limba, Walnut and Yellow Poplar...both turned out really good...its hard to beat the sound of Poplar and Walnut, *gobble*
(http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/vv152/trb136/duo.jpg)
-
Nice job Tim they are looking good.
Jon
-
Tim, looking real good *up*and if my eyes weren't so fuzzy I might wonder if ya don't a bit more meat on those lids?? Can't disagree with the walnut/poplar combo.
-
Those look great.
TRKYHTR
-
Those do look pretty darned nice Tim.
-
Nice
-
Sweet calls man!...your right about poplar and walnut!
-
I heard these two dandies and let me say, Tim did an outstanding job on these calls. He has made some suttle changes in how he creates these short boxes and they have turned out great. Tim, congrats they are awesome!
*up*
-
Looking good !
-
looking realle good Timbo----that poplar sings for sure/////
both calls will make someone happy
-
Tim, looking real good *up*and if my eyes weren't so fuzzy I might wonder if ya don't a bit more meat on those lids?? Can't disagree with the walnut/poplar combo.
Scott You are in the Popcorn again arent you... ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO
-
your right Bullock
His eyes STAY FUZZY......
and his wife THINKS that is apple scented deoderant ..... *peep* ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO