Osage Roost
General Forum => General Discussion => Topic started by: wsp3 on August 20, 2012, 07:51:00 PM
-
(http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc414/wsperryman3/photo-3.jpg)
Stover was lucky enough to draw another tag for the Alabama gator hunt. We went Friday night and caught this one. Stover wanted to let him go and try for a bigger one, but the rest of the hunting group talked him into taking this one. Pretty nice little lizard. Caught him with a snatch hook one fishing tackle!!!!
-
Billy & Stover, nice critter ya got there!! Run about 350-400lbs?
-
Glad we don't have those up here.
Congrats fellas.
-
And I thought Timber Rattlers were bad enough! Congrats. to y'all and keep'em down there.
Jon *up*
-
Congrats on that one!!!!!!!!!
Tom
-
Thats awesome
-
CHOOOOOT'EM...... Stover !! *bannana* I see a nice pair of gator boot coming soon !! Congrats Man!
-
Thats awesome X2 *up* *up*
-
Nice one Stover !!
-
If I had a dollar for all those things I have caught working on the coast...Fiesty boogers arent they.. *lol* They can have all the crickets they want just leave the Poplar alone!!! ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO
-
that THANG can eat a bunch of crickets .
What a catch Stover, I bet ya could call Jon,,,,he is known to have a call that calls carnivors---it may make your next lizzard easier to get close to freind.
Hope ya didnt catch him in that creek we slipped up *awake*
Congrats dude on a NICE LIZZARD.
-
Wow!!! congrats Stover *up*
-
Nice one, Stover!!! What's he run?... about 11 feet? They're fun on fishing tackle, aren't they? Our season is going on now; we/ve landed 4 and hung 3 more big ones that either broke our 150@ line or straightened a hook. ain't nuthin' like it!!! *cool*
-
*up*