Osage Roost
Turkey Call Paradise => From the Callmaker's Bench => Topic started by: TRKYHTR on August 11, 2012, 07:28:09 PM
-
I am working on a new trumpet design. This is the second demo and is going to a buddy in AR to see what he thinks about it. This is a 2 hole trumpet. It gives you the ability to close one hole at a time or no holes or just chambering, which changes the tone. You can get real soft and real loud and even kee kee with just a small movement of a finger. The sky is the limit with this design. What do you think? This is a Malaysian blackwood with a brass ferrule and a Delrin mouthpiece.
TRKYHTR
(http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff214/trkyhtr/002-43.jpg)
(http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff214/trkyhtr/010-25.jpg)
-
Sharp trumpet! Cool idea!
-
Joe what a great trumpet. I received the one you sent me, and it is AWESOME. I think your on to something special. Im trying to record a sound file for you.
Nice looking trumpet. Great work.
-
The twin holes are nothing new. That design was developed by the late Vic Deibel, some years ago.
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b339/GR8CALLS/DSC00503.jpg)
Bill
-
Thats how much I know about the history of the trumpet.
TRKYHTR
-
Joe,
Just shows that great minds think alike.
-
Great job Joe, looks like a lot of work.
-
Cool!!! Gary *up* *up*
-
Bill, You beat me to it.
-
you never rest do ya Joe
neat idea and great work----like to hear what he thinks about it dude
once again---really sharp trumpet
-
Nice One Joe!! *up*