Osage Roost
All Hunting => Fall Turkey Hunting => Topic started by: NYgobbler on June 26, 2012, 01:03:22 PM
-
I know that this guy is.....can't wait til Oct. 1st!!! ;D
(http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b276/NYgobbler/snowturkeys.jpg)
(http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b276/NYgobbler/IMG00159-20111113-1051.jpg)
(http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b276/NYgobbler/Thorsdouble.jpg)
(http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b276/NYgobbler/1016100956a.jpg)
(http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b276/NYgobbler/Preseason.jpg)
-
Great looking pics! Beautiful dog!
-
I tell you guys ive hunted with that Dog He is one heck of turkey dog !!!!!!!!!!! Good Luck this fall Rob
-
I tell you guys ive hunted with that Dog He is one heck of turkey dog !!!!!!!!!!! Good Luck this fall Rob
Hey bud we will have to get together again this fall and do it again! I'll keep in touch.... ;D
-
THAT FIRST PIC IS AWESOME, LOVIN THE SNOW ON EVERYTHING..... *up*
-
those are great pictures of some good times. i was thinking this morning it's only 3 months away. thanks for sharing. sooner
-
I can't wait to be in the NY woods on October 1st with Gunner and a few good friends
-
Nice Pics, *up* *up* I sure miss them fall turkey hunts. Might have to find someone close to tag along with this fall ;D tell i can find me a dog.
-
Great pics thanks for sharing. Have no idea how you hunt turkeys with dogs since you can't here but sounds like fun. Good looking pooch, too. Our fall season might be good since we have them all over and the fall limit here is huge to say the least. 6 either sex in this county alone and last year the limit on paper was 190. Not that you could physically do it but that was the limit.
Good luck everyone it will be here soon.
-
Don't have any Turkey dogs but I sure am ready. Good luck Rob. we will soon be after them here. Couple more months *cry*
Ghost
Unless something has changed that I can't find. You can use a Turkey Dog in Tennessee during the Fall Season.
Richard
-
Great pics thanks for sharing. Have no idea how you hunt turkeys with dogs since you can't here but sounds like fun. Good looking pooch, too. Our fall season might be good since we have them all over and the fall limit here is huge to say the least. 6 either sex in this county alone and last year the limit on paper was 190. Not that you could physically do it but that was the limit.
Good luck everyone it will be here soon.
207 this year kounting the WMA's.. :)...what kounty you klaimin'?
-
Looks like one of Byrnes dogs, am I right?
-
Looks like one of Byrnes dogs, am I right?
Yes sir! Barry....this is Rob, from FB! My dog is Gage.
-
Rob: been working in the woods and our beech trees are loaded
-
Rob: been working in the woods and our beech trees are loaded
Well that's a great sign....where there are beech nuts, there are always turkeys! At least that's usually how it works around here!
Here's to a great fall.... *cheers* (and cooler weather) ;)
-
Looks like one of Byrnes dogs, am I right?
Yes sir! Barry....this is Rob, from FB! My dog is Gage.
I thought that dog looked familiar!