Osage Roost
General Forum => General Discussion => Topic started by: West Augusta on May 07, 2012, 04:03:25 AM
-
Kansas.
Here I come. *lol*
Got the truck loaded and headed west. See ya tomorrow Rickey and Bruce.
-
Good Luck Steve and get a good one or two *up*
-
Great luck to the 3 stooges runing in other states---hope yall have a great one
-
GOOD LUCK,FELLA'S..... *bannana*
-
*ride* *ride* *ride* Lay em low!!!!!!!!!
-
good luck steve-o, kill a biggy, i know youre on your way....... but had to give you a shout-out! RkLu
-
Good luck to you 3, be safe and have a great hunt. I know we will be seeing pics of dead birds soon enough!!!!
-
Landed somewhere in misery or is that Missouri? *lol*
-
Steve, have a blast and be safe..ya never know about those two old hippies! ROTFLMBO *peep* *peep*
-
They're not much older than me *cry* *lol*
800 some miles is about all I can take anymore. I need a trip to Bass Pro in the morning to recuperate. *lol*
-
You guys have a great trip! Hunt hard, shoot strate and stay safe! ;D
-
Thanks LT and the rest of you. We are all looking forward to this trip.
-
Good luck boys and blast some longbeards! *gobble*