Osage Roost
General Forum => General Discussion => Topic started by: hunter62 on March 16, 2012, 09:42:26 PM
-
Go Lehigh *cheers*
-
*up* *up* *up*
-
Getting beat by a ... * hi *...15TH SEED... *wha*.... Only in America USA ....Tim, How's your bracket looking Dude??....... Congrats Lehigh!! Looks like we have a Cinderella .. *bannana*
March Madness is the greatest Tourney in college sports period!!
-
I always love a cinderella story except when it happen to my Mo. Tigers... *cry* *cry* *cry* *cry* *cry* *cry*
-
I always love a cinderella story except when it happen to my Mo. Tigers... *cry* *cry* *cry* *cry* *cry* *cry*
But my beloved Jayhawks are still rolling *peep*
Stoner I thought ole Bullock was a Tar Heels fan *peep*
-
nope, Porter, he's a dUKe fan.....
Go Big Blue!!!
-
nope, Porter, he's a dUKe fan.....
Go Big Blue!!!
We have proof that he's a die hard UNC fan... Wearing the shirt and all ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO
-
Poter, i saw him with a dUKe shirt on BEFORE the tournament...wonder if we'll see him in a different shirt after unc loses??? Haha.... *lol*