Osage Roost

General Forum => General Discussion => Topic started by: fargobox on February 16, 2012, 04:59:41 PM

Title: Gittin-er-dun!!!
Post by: fargobox on February 16, 2012, 04:59:41 PM
Thought y'all might like to see a few pics of me wood burning in action.  You can just see the pencil sketch of the gobbler in the one pic.
(http://i810.photobucket.com/albums/zz26/culpeper/burn3.jpg)
(http://i810.photobucket.com/albums/zz26/culpeper/woodburn2.jpg)
(http://i810.photobucket.com/albums/zz26/culpeper/burn1.jpg)
(http://i810.photobucket.com/albums/zz26/culpeper/woodburn1.jpg)
My plan is to take several step by step photos in one on my upcoming calls, be a week or 2 though.
Title: Re: Gittin-er-dun!!!
Post by: fargobox on February 16, 2012, 05:00:35 PM
Oh yeah, I have no idea how that bottle of Pale Ale got there ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO
Title: Re: Gittin-er-dun!!!
Post by: Ghost Maker Calls on February 16, 2012, 05:05:41 PM
Good stuff Scott.  Boy do I miss Saranac Pale Ale!
Title: Re: Gittin-er-dun!!!
Post by: Porter on February 16, 2012, 05:10:19 PM
I bet that wife you hooked up with in Nashville brought it over  ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO  (inside joke!!)
 
Nice looking pics there!!!
Title: Re: Gittin-er-dun!!!
Post by: fargobox on February 16, 2012, 05:31:00 PM
Sit tight Mike, I got something good coming in just a bit!!
Title: Re: Gittin-er-dun!!!
Post by: Silverspur on February 16, 2012, 05:57:24 PM
You didn't drink Ale in Nashville.....hmmm
Title: Re: Gittin-er-dun!!!
Post by: West Augusta on February 16, 2012, 06:05:08 PM
Keep drinkin that Pale Ale Scott.
Remember Blue Flame? You might not be able to put out the fire with Popcorn juice. *lol*
Title: Re: Gittin-er-dun!!!
Post by: fargobox on February 16, 2012, 06:29:02 PM
Bob, I am convinced they don't have any decent beer in the south!  Nothing like a stand tall Pale Ale or IPA to wet the whistle!
Title: Re: Gittin-er-dun!!!
Post by: jmck on February 16, 2012, 06:46:45 PM
I am ready for this tutorial Scott---ya need to learn me to do that kinda work....it cant do anything but help me man !!!!!

I really thought you had it figured out in Nashville at the Roost Pub....ya know....when ya looked through the moonshine jar from the drinkin' end through it to the bottom....that ya had a new way of seeing and discarding those glasses----ya know what things look like through those MASON GLASSES man....
Now that you got you own jar of SHINE from someone SOUTH of the Mason Dixon...drink half of it, and use it to look through to wood burn man !!!!
(http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss77/jmckamey/imagejpeg2s.jpg)
I know thats what you were thinking at this moment  ROTFLMBO *up* ROTFLMBO
Title: Re: Gittin-er-dun!!!
Post by: fklll on February 16, 2012, 06:55:35 PM
Very  *cool* to see you at work. Watch out for that popcorn.  *fall*
Title: Re: Gittin-er-dun!!!
Post by: Ferguson on February 16, 2012, 07:35:10 PM
I wasn't believe'n any of their wild haired stories Scott but see'n that picture you look mighty glass eyed.  *wha*
Title: Re: Gittin-er-dun!!!
Post by: West Augusta on February 16, 2012, 07:39:05 PM
Bob, I am convinced they don't have any decent beer in the south!  Nothing like a stand tall Pale Ale or IPA to wet the whistle!

Is that second one pronounced Ep a? *lol*
Title: Re: Gittin-er-dun!!!
Post by: fargobox on February 16, 2012, 07:50:38 PM
Ah come on David, you ain't believing this stuff are you *peep* *lol*  I had to make it look good for the camera! ;D *welcome*  Not to worry Sarah Clark really did come to my rescue long before it got ugly.  Besides, I am the cheapest date you ever saw, too skinny to hold anything--thankfully too!
Title: Re: Gittin-er-dun!!!
Post by: GR8CALLS on February 16, 2012, 08:10:36 PM
Scott

You are one talented individual! BUT, sipping that shine is not good for the eye sight!   *peep* *peep*

Bill
Title: Re: Gittin-er-dun!!!
Post by: Ferguson on February 16, 2012, 08:20:50 PM
I heard the guardian angle story. I met her for the first time and visited for a few minutes. I think that story is probably true.
I'm miffed I couldn't find that spot myself. I would of liked to seen these happenings first hand. *cheers* A body never knows what to believe on a computer screen. Maybe next year I'll find the bread crumbs lead'n to the water'n hole.
Title: Re: Gittin-er-dun!!!
Post by: AlanKrow on February 16, 2012, 08:25:14 PM
Good stuff... *cool*
Title: Re: Gittin-er-dun!!!
Post by: jmck on February 16, 2012, 08:29:11 PM
Ferguson----we will take ya there personally and have a seat for ya---its a great place to meet every night---you wouldnt believe whoo all checks in every night for laughs and stories. Its not the Roost in the show area---it overlooks the Cascades atrium.
We will fetch ya there and enjoy the time  *up*
Title: Re: Gittin-er-dun!!!
Post by: mikey715 on February 16, 2012, 10:13:41 PM
Great Job!! *up*
Title: Re: Gittin-er-dun!!!
Post by: B-Ready on February 17, 2012, 05:34:47 AM
Witter it's  *cool* to see how those purdy boxes come together my friend. We really know what's in that Pale Ale bottle now!!....  *bannana*
Title: Re: Gittin-er-dun!!!
Post by: firedup on February 17, 2012, 01:11:53 PM
Nice pics Scott. I was alittle dismayed by the lack of clutter.......but then I can't expect everyone else to operate at my low standards! *peep*
Title: Re: Gittin-er-dun!!!
Post by: fargobox on February 17, 2012, 02:13:21 PM
LT, this was an easy burn...you should have seen the place when I was getting ready for Nationals.