It's a sad time, but FYI OSAGE ROOST will be pulling the plug at the end of the month. It's been a great 15 years since the start, but it's hardly ever used now and time to move on!
Well its finally here the annual trip to Marlins for me and Ole Snakeboots...Getting the gear ready and looking forward to the trip..Sooner said the hatch was great so it will be a great time I am sure...As usually I will get the first shot bc Jeffs trumpet playing sounds like a coon gnawing on the end of that thing... ..(Oh so sorry for the shot at ya buddy.. )...We put a blanket in the ATV so he can cuddle up....Oh what a fine time it will be....
Tim I had forgot that picture. Made me laugh. Can't wait for you guys to get here. Just got a text message from one of my deer hunters telling me where 20 flew up tonight. Their in trouble in the morning. See you Thursday