Author Topic: BREAKFAST  (Read 1288 times)

Offline superstrutter

  • Boss Tom
  • *****
  • Posts: 1752
BREAKFAST
« on: February 23, 2013, 06:39:03 PM »
Hey PA boys lets all try to get together for some breakfast and some turkey calling and maybe even telling some hunting stories. If anyone would be interested let me know. *cheers*

Offline Turkeybuster

  • Boss Tom
  • *****
  • Posts: 7065
Re: BREAKFAST
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2013, 07:46:02 AM »
Count me in!   *dance*

Offline lonnielou688

  • Boss Hen
  • ****
  • Posts: 274
Re: BREAKFAST
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2013, 07:52:25 AM »
I'm warm to that idea, especially if it involves some pon haus and fresh sausage !!             :grouphug:
[IMG]]

Offline dreis

  • Boss Tom
  • *****
  • Posts: 621
    • D. Reis Custom Calls
Re: BREAKFAST
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2013, 08:56:46 AM »
I'd be in depending on the location
D. Reis Custom Calls
www.dreiscustomcalls.com

letinmfly

  • Guest
Re: BREAKFAST
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2013, 09:07:35 AM »
Where and when will it take place?

Offline Zumer

  • Boss Tom
  • *****
  • Posts: 2736
  • The Mod that banned Porter
Re: BREAKFAST
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2013, 09:17:46 AM »
I'm in...
  Prostaff member of the Wife's Honey-Do list...

Offline Hobie

  • Boss Tom
  • *****
  • Posts: 612
Re: BREAKFAST
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2013, 05:08:10 PM »
I'm in
I thought you would be bigger

Offline dreis

  • Boss Tom
  • *****
  • Posts: 621
    • D. Reis Custom Calls
Re: BREAKFAST
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2013, 07:03:00 PM »
Where's everyone from?  Maybe we can find a location central to everyone...
D. Reis Custom Calls
www.dreiscustomcalls.com

Offline Silverspur

  • Boss Tom
  • *****
  • Posts: 244643
  • I like Longbeards / Sharp Spurs
Re: BREAKFAST
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2013, 08:31:42 PM »
Might be intereseted if the date is before March 25th after that it would have to be after turkey season. Turkeybuster, I may invited McKamey and he should run his new bear call *lol*
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 04:08:58 PM by Silverspur »

Offline muzzleman

  • Boss Tom
  • *****
  • Posts: 593
Re: BREAKFAST
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2013, 07:21:39 AM »
Depends where it is at and when I'm from central Pa

Offline superstrutter

  • Boss Tom
  • *****
  • Posts: 1752
Re: BREAKFAST
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2013, 03:12:53 PM »
I'm from Lebanon county myself, I'm not sure about everyone else. Last time we ate at Old Country Buffet in Harrisburg, by the Gander Mountain. Golden Corral, in Lebanon, has a awesome breakfast buffet as well. We can all put our heads together and come up with something, I'm sure! *up*

Offline Turkeybuster

  • Boss Tom
  • *****
  • Posts: 7065
Re: BREAKFAST
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2013, 04:20:25 PM »
Might be intereseted if the date is before March 25th after that it would have to be after turkey season. Turkeybuster, I may invited McKamey and he should run his new bear call *lol*

That definately works infact twice in one day It tells ya something.  *lol*

Jon

Offline Spring Dragon

  • Boss Tom
  • *****
  • Posts: 805
Re: BREAKFAST
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2013, 10:57:08 PM »
Man I'd love to but I am from jefferson Co. and Harrisburg is a long way for a breakfast. Wonder if we PA boyz could set up some sort of a call gathering over a week-end or something....like the southern folk do with thier pig-pic'n.  I mean with all the PA folks into calls and call making why not??  After all we all know where the best call makers and the biggest call making heritage is from anyways right. *peep* *peep*

Offline GR8CALLS

  • Boss Tom
  • *****
  • Posts: 4164
Re: BREAKFAST
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2013, 03:15:31 PM »
LOL.........Jason..........not VA??  *peep* If McKamey is going to bring a Bear call, that would be a show, not to miss!  ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO

Bill
I'm not shy.......I'm just studying my prey!!!

The True Measure of A Man Will be Found in His Words and Deeds!

If The Enemy is in Range......So Are You!

Offline jmck

  • Boss Tom
  • *****
  • Posts: 8930
  • Twisting Creek Calls
    • Twisting Creek Calls
Re: BREAKFAST
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2013, 05:29:49 PM »
Bill
Jon has the "BEAR call"
field tested and proven,,,, *peep* *peep* *peep*