Author Topic: Don't know why..  (Read 1415 times)

Offline callmakerman

  • Boss Tom
  • *****
  • Posts: 1737
Don't know why..
« on: October 18, 2012, 08:48:22 PM »
I never thought of this before. Since I've been hunting with Turpins I have had a chalk box in the call but before this I used a plastic bag to hold my chalk till now. This is another one of those scap wood deals that I came up with tonight that worked out really nice. The chalk holders are made from Sycamore and Ambrosia Maple with turned Maple plugs. Once again thanx for the look.

Offline Yankee

  • Jake
  • ***
  • Posts: 147
Re: Don't know why..
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2012, 05:43:52 AM »
Good idea...  *cool*

Offline trumpetman

  • Jenny
  • **
  • Posts: 98
Re: Don't know why..
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2012, 09:22:03 AM »
looks good Bill

Offline turkey stew

  • Boss Tom
  • *****
  • Posts: 7376
Re: Don't know why..
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2012, 07:52:40 PM »
Nice!

Offline jobugg

  • Jake
  • ***
  • Posts: 155
Re: Don't know why..
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2012, 08:16:03 AM »
 *up*

trb136

  • Guest
Re: Don't know why..
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2012, 08:49:27 AM »
Good Idea!

Offline jbuchin3

  • Boss Tom
  • *****
  • Posts: 601
  • John Buchin 3
    • Crooked Talon Game Calls
Re: Don't know why..
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2012, 02:25:33 PM »
necessity is the mother of invention!!!  Nice work!
#BeTheFlock

Speak softly, and carry a BIG stick...and if that doesn't work, get a LOUD one!

Offline jmck

  • Boss Tom
  • *****
  • Posts: 8930
  • Twisting Creek Calls
    • Twisting Creek Calls
Re: Don't know why..
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2012, 06:49:36 PM »
neat little package